ADP Payroll Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Are you in a hurry to get in contact with your employers but got caught up in finding the ADP Payroll login page? Getting confused already and spent countless hours finding the login page and still not being able to find it? We hear you dear friend and we are here to solve your problem! We experienced the same dilemma you are facing right now and believe me, we almost went nuts finding for it. Their website contains confusing onscreen instructions and it really is hard to decide on where to login. But we bring you good news! We are here to cease your worries! Just follow the link below and we will lead you directly to the ADP Payroll login page. If you are still confused and unsure of exactly what to do, check out the video featured below and be guided. Step by step instructions are also listed underneath the video:
Steps to follow in order to login:
- First and foremost, place the ADP Payroll login page URL onto your web browser: https://secure.adppayroll.com.au/
- Second, input your Client Id and User Id onto the empty textboxes requiring such.
- Third, after inputting your Client Id and User Id, do not also forget to key in your password onto the text field that requires your password. Note: In case you forgot your password just click on the Forgot your Password link and it will directly lead you to the Request Password Reset Page (https://secure.adppayroll.com.au/PasswordReset/). Follow the onscreen instructionsand right after you can already retrieve your password.
- Lastly, after filling on the client Id, User Id, and the Password text fields, click the Login button and there you go! You can now access your ADP Payroll account comfortably.
Getting troubles logging in? Follow these steps to reset your login credentials:
- Place the ADP Payroll login page URL again on your web browser: https://secure.adppayroll.com.au/
- Fill in the text fields requiring for your Client Id and User Id. Be extra careful in inputting your Client Id and User Id. Double check the information you are inputting onto those text fields. Remember: The User Id required is the User Id in your administration.
- Third, key in your password. Double check whether you are inputting your password correctly. Note: Be extra careful in inputting your password since the registration password is case sensitive.
- Lastly, click the Login button to redirect you to your ADP Payroll account. Warning: After two unsuccesful logins, you must go to Forgot my password to reset. After three unsuccesful logins you will be locked out of the system.
If all else fails, contact ADP Payroll directly to help you with your login process:
Phone: 800 225 5237 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
To address grievances, comments and suggestions: visit http://www.adp.com/contact/clientcontact.aspx
Please do bookmark this page and do not forget to check back later on this site for any changes regarding login process of ADP Payroll as we are trying to provide the most up to date information of the said website. God bless!